Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

I Can Do Anything!

Screenshot 2014-11-14 at 10.22.41.png

  (Summary)
Yesterday we went to the Sylvia Park to watch the Manaiakalani movies and my favourite movie was from Point England and it was called I Can Do Anything. The first thing they did was understand the lyrics and plan their movie, so they had to draw pictures and they put it all together into one movie. The best part of the movie was when they were all singing together at the playground. The teacher that was in charge was Miss King.
(Opinion)
I think that miss King is very good at making movies. This is my favourite movie out of all of the manaiakalani films. Some movies were cool but I like I Can Do Anything better the best. I liked the pictures and I think they had to spend a long time practising it.


No comments:

Post a Comment