Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Lorde the Superstar

lorde (SUMMARY)
The New Zealand superstar Lorde has left the American Music Awards in Los Angeles. There were a lot of other artists like Katy Perry, One Direction, 5 Seconds Of Summer, and Imagine Dragon.
(OPINION)
I think Lorde deserved a trophy but instead she won a trophy in the New Zealand music awards. I think Lorde was very disappointed because she didn’t earn a trophy for herself. I think Lorde is lucky that she can sing her song called Yellow Flicker beat for the movie Mockingjay Part 1.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Florida I enjoyed reading your blog post about Lorde. I think she does deserve a trophy. Have you heard the song Yellow Flicker by Lorde?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cypress thanks for the comment and yes I did here the song Yellow Flicker By Lorde.
      Have you heard of it?

      Delete
  2. Hi Florida, I really enjoy reading about why Lorde misses America Award. I think Lordes song is more popular in NZ then America. Who is your favourite American singer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fotu, thanks for the comment and my favourite singer is Becky G.
      Who is your favourite singer?

      Delete