Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

The life of a Gallipolil soldier.



The life of a Gallipoli girl soldier.


25th April 1925


Dear mum and dad.


Firstly Meafou and I were chosen to fight against Turkish soldiers at Turkey. it was time to dig our trenches and to get all our weapons ready before the bell rings at midday.


Later on we were so hungry that we wanted to eat. Once the food came  we were eating like we haven’t eaten before. I told Meafou that we were lucky that a box of food came. I told Meafou that we should properly save some food.


The next day the bell rang and Meafou ran towards his weapons and took his rifle. While Meafou took his weapon, I picked up my big two big guns and we both ran out to kill the enemies till their blood come out of their bodies. While I was looking at their blood I felt like vomiting.


I am so sad that they died.  My friend was happy that they died.

From your loving son Brandon.



No comments:

Post a Comment